DeFi Land, a blockchain farming simulation game, recently introduced NFT rigging. NFT Forging allows players to create stronger NFTs than the original ones and increases player efficiency. The developers have also announced several upcoming features such as fusion, sister forge mechanic, brand new NFTs and mystery boxes.
What is a forge?
Forging is a technique that players can use to redesign their own NFTs. It will allow players to separate Gen-0 NFTs and combine them to create new NFTs (tools or pets) with higher quality attributes. This means players can even combine rare attributes to create a stronger item.
Visit Roger in DeFi Land at NFT Forging! Forge buildings will also be included in the inventory of active players. This forge building will help you remove all the NFTs and put them back together with the desired features. You also need to pay $GOLDY tokens to forge fake NFTs. DeFi Land plans to implement the concept of forging throughout the Solana NFT ecosystem. Developers are already creating a codebase that will be adapted for other projects.
How to Forge NFTs in DeFi Land?
To forge NFT in DeFi Land, you need to follow these steps:
- Dismantle your NFT by going to the forge building and paying a flat fee of 5000 GOLD. Make sure the NFT is at 100 HP and is not currently on an adventure. Select the type of NFT you want to decommission and then select the specific NFT of that type. The NFT will be locked for a set amount of time until it is unmounted.
- Claim the resulting attributes, giving you four “attribute” NFTs. These features are tradable and transferable like any other NFT.
- Assemble the new NFT using the desired attributes. Remember that only attributes of the same Gen-0 NFT type can be combined. The NFT collection fee will depend on the rarity of the attributes. The higher the rarity, the higher the fee and the longer the process takes. If you don’t have all the features you need for your NFT, you can trade them on the DeFi Land NFT market.
- Claim a fake NFT by making a blockchain transaction and paying a small amount of $SOL. You will be assigned a new mint number when you request an NFT. If the transaction fails, you can try again.
- Customize your NFT by naming it using the NFT Naming Service.
What are the costs of forging NFTs?
Mining any NFT costs 5000 GOLDY$ and takes 4 hours. The costs and time required to collect NFTs vary depending on the rarity of the attributes;
- Common attributes cost $5,000 GOLDY and $1,000 DFL and take 2 hours to collect.
- Rare attributes cost $10,000 GOLDY and $3,000 DFL and take 6 hours to collect.
- Rare attributes cost $20,000 GOLDY and $10,000 DFL and take 16 hours to collect.
- Epic attributes cost $25,000 GOLDY and $25,000 DFL and take 24 hours to collect.
- Legendary attributes cost $30,000 GOLDY and $50,000 DFL and take 48 hours to collect.
In this system, all $GOLDY and $DFL you acquire through forging are burned in a ceremonial bonfire. Boost is a feature that allows users to bypass fake freezes by paying $5000 GOLDY per hour. If the fraud becomes known, it could burn up to $200 million in DFL and $250 million in GOLDY from the system.
Examples of assembly costs for various combinations of NFTs
What is DeFiLand?
DeFi Land is a game on the Solana blockchain that aims to educate players about decentralized finance (DeFi) through gameplay. The blockchain game combines multiple DeFi services on one platform, accessible through a farming simulation game. Players can start for free and earn rewards by completing missions and competing with other players.
Players can also use fake assets in a guided version of the game to learn the basics of DeFi. In the game, players can own land, including a house, market, seed lab, farm, bank, and radio tower. The game’s primary utility token is $DFL. Its uses are to compete, trade game assets and vote on government decisions.
Lover of games since childhood. I got attracted to the new concept of crypto gaming and blockchain and fell down the rabbit hole. Now we’re going to dive deep into the metaverse.